I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and realised…
Just because they allowed me to sleep till 5:30AM I slept.
When they allowed till 4:30AM I was waking up at same time.
So do you have your own will or you are a stupid Ass who work only when someone is hitting on your back.
- Irrespective of I sleep early or late, I have to wake up on time.
- Irrespective of I have something to do or not, I must do what’s needed to be done.
- Irrespective of it is the time or not, I must do my sadhana.
There shouldn’t be any reason for which you are compromising on anything.
this life must work in complete awareness.
That is when you get 100% control of its work and hence destiny.
- What if they don’t force you tomorrow?
- What if you went back home?
Do you want to become the person that you always were or you want a transformed one.
Everything should be followed exactly the way you want to live at your home.
When will I be home, can I follow the exact similar routine?
I can do one experiment that, I can keep imaging that I am at home only and then follow these routine.
Even after not being at home, maybe I would adapt the life in my mind that when will I go, it wouldn’t feel like I am trying something new.
It must feel like, I have been living this life for a long time now.